Saturday, February 5, 2011

Books to Help You Grow Rich: Robert Kiyosaki versus James B. Allen

In a change of pace, I'd like to do something that I haven't really done in at least 5 years; I'd like to write a few book reviews for your Saturday morning enjoyment. I think the two books I'd like to recommend today greatly compliment each other and it might be good to read both (in this order) if you are considering starting your own business.


The first book I'd like to review is a new book that just came out at end of 2010. It's entitled Online Income Blueprints by James B. Allen. It is a book filled with interviews with 14 people who have removed the shackles of the working man (and woman) and utilized the opportunity the Internet gives us today to get on the road to financial freedom. The author has put the book together in a very quick, easy to read, and simple format that makes this book great for the young business person on the go.


I also have used it once as a quick pick me up source of ideas before a meeting where I threw out for discussion some of the ideas I read in the book... There's a treasure chest of ideas, methods and motivations all in this short 140-page book.




Online Income Blueprints is a book of interviews, but, if you are like me, then it is also a motivational book full of great ideas.


I found myself reading the interviews and consistently thinking, "Damn! What a great idea!" And "I can do that!" Of course I also experienced several times the whack-myself-up-side-the-head-moment with the, "Why didn't I think of that?"


Each of the interviews give a quick overview of each entrepreneur's internet business idea and a brief on how they got started along with the challenges each faced. The part that I think 99% of all readers will find most rewarding is in the underlying message in each interview and that was, "Have confidence in yourself and believe that you can do this, because you can."


This type of positive reinforcement and imaging is critical if you want to be successful in your own business or even if you want to move up the ladder at your own job and be more successful in your personal or family life too.


Not only will this book help motivate you and show you that the entire world is your nut to crack, it is also full of great tips for Marketing too!


I am hoping that James B. Allen will extend the future series of these books to include more about entrepreneurs who made a success with their businesses, not only for supporting themselves and escaping from the Rat-Race, but also for creating online businesses for the purpose of achieving "Exit Strategy" within the next 5 years or so. 


Once you've gotten hungry for doing something on your own by getting ideas and motivation from Online Income Blueprints, are you ready for some strategic thinking in your business plans too? Any good business idea also needs a strategic plan. If you want to think about that too, then I highly recommend, Robert Kiyosaki's The Cash Flow Quadrant.


In a nutshell, the Cash Flow Quadrant is a good compliment to Online Income Blueprints as it breaks down into four parts all types of workers. 






There's employees, self-employed, business owners and investors. Folks who read Online Income Blueprints will be especially interested in what the book says about the self-employed and business owners... Of course, once we all "make it" then we can think about being investors...


As for my being an investor, someone told me once about something about my having to wait until hell freezes over.... 


Amazon writes:


The Cashflow Quadrant is the follow-up guide to finding the financial fast track that best works for you. It reveals the strategies necessary for moving beyond just job security to greater financial security by generating wealth from four selective financial quadrants.


I have found both books, Online Income Blueprints and The Cash Flow Quadrant to be quite useful and helpful in my own thinking and planning for my own business. I think that these two books can be helpful to you too.


My only real regret is that I didn't read these two books before I turned 35-years-old. If only I had only known sooner I'm sure I'd be rich!


Don't waste any time. Both books can help you or some young person you know. Order them today and get on the road towards your financial freedom... Read them both and remember, "Don't dream it. Be it." 

No comments:

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...