Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day! "Pendulum - Tekken" Wonderful 3 Minute Animation and a Song for Mom!


It's Mother's Day in Japan. Everyone! Call your mother and tell her just how much you appreciate her and all she's done for you. Tell her you love her.

After that, hug your spouse and kids!

They (and you) won't be here forever!



My dear friend Ken Nishikawa sent me this wonderful short animation of life in Japan. 

The story shows a pendulum in a clock swinging back and forth as it goes through the life of a young man and woman who meet in high school then grow up, get married, have a family then die. It is very touching. Enjoy!



Also, I'd like to play you what I think is the best Mother's Day song (perhaps the only one) ever made.




I want a mom that will last forever.
I want a mom to make it all better.
I want a mom that will last forever.
I want a mom who will let me, whatever.
I want a mom to take my hand,
and make me feel like a holiday.
A mom to tuck me in at night,
and chase the monsters away.
I want a mom to read me stories,
and sing a lullaby.
And if I have a bad dream,
To hold me when I cry.
I want a mom that will last forever.
I want a mom to make it all better.
I want a mom that will last forever.
I want a mom that will let me, whatever, forever.
And when she says to me, she will always be there,
To watch and protect me, I don't have to be scared.
Oh, and when she says to me, I will always love you,
I won't need to worry, cause I'll know that it's true.
I want a mom when I get lonely,
and take the time to play.
A mom who can be a friend,
and find a rainbow when it's gray.
I want a mom to read me stories,
and sing a lullaby.
And if I have a bad dream,
To hold me when I cry.
I want a mom that will last forever.
I want a mom to make it all better.
I want a mom that will last forever.
I want a mom that will let me, whatever, forever.
I want a mom that will last forever.
I want a mom to make it all better.
I want a mom that will last forever.
I want a mom that will let me, whatever, forever.
I want a mom, I want a mom, I want a mom to last forever.
I want a mom, I want a mom, I want a mom to last forever.
I want a mom, I want a mom to last forever.
I want a mom, I want a mom to last forever.



My mom died in a bizarre car accident 17 years ago. One day she was here, the next second, she was gone. 

Everyone! Appreciate the wonderful woman god gave you! I miss you mom!

No comments:

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...