Sunday, June 7, 2015

The Trash Patrol - Security Cameras on Trash Cans!


This is an article about something I had never ever seen before in my life: the Trash Police. OK, that's not exactly correct. I can't say "Police" because I didn't see any individuals; but I did see security cameras and a sign. So that means somebody is watching.

Somebody is watching their trash can. Seriously. Really.




Nearby my house is a small apartment. I walk by there almost everyday. Yesterday I noticed something posted on the trash bin. It was a sign that said that the trash can was being monitored by security cameras.

"A man works hard for his trash. He doesn't want anyone digging through it or stealing his trash."

I guessed....




But no! This sign said there was a security camera and that the only people who could throw trash away in it were the people who lived in the apartment behind it.

That's kind of weird, I thought. Maybe somebody had thrown away a human body or some crime had been committed nearby that trash can.

Anyway, I thought I'd share it with you. You know things are getting weird when they install security cameras on trash cans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here in the unitedstate, inside a large hardware chain store, I saw a security camera above the door for the men's restroom.
The camera was inside the restroom, facing inward. It creep'ed me out.

- helot

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...