Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Have a New Article Coming Out on Lew Rockwell.com Today...

I will have a new article coming out on Lew Rockwell.com today. Lew Rockwell.com is the most read Libertarian site in the world and ranked by Alexa in the Top 15 of the most read sites in the entire world. Of course my new article is about Japan. Hope it helps you laugh. Article is here: http://lewrockwell.com/rogers/rogers234.html


Of course, this is all a part of my ever continuing opinion that, if you want to succeed in Social Media, Marketing and the Internet, then you must continually produce content by writing and on your own blog and give it away for free. But don't think that I am a Johnny-come-lately here, I have been writing for Lew Rockwell since December of 2004. 




Internet, content, Lew Rockwell, blog, Social Media, Japan, marketing, article, Alexa, japanmarketingnews

No comments:

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...