Saturday, July 10, 2010

Linday Lohan Video Stream Draws 2.3 Million Viewers!

By Mike Rogers

This hasn't much to do about Japan, but I thought you'd find it interesting. It mentions just how many people are now tuning into the Internet and web TV.

Lindsay Lohan may not be able to draw audiences to TV or movies anymore, but a video stream of her getting sentenced in court drew 2.3 million viewers!

Lindsay Lohan is probably going to jail. Read article here.

But! If Lindsay Lohan were to star in this movie, Machete, I'd definitely go see it and tell all my friends. Lindsay Lohan plays the part of a nun in this trailer. This is hilarious!


----------
Keywords: Lindsay Lohan, web TV, Internet, video stream, Machete, movies

No comments:

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...