Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Life is Ruined!!!

It's over. The biggest, most famous and oldest newspaper in Japan has printed a story about my wife and me and talks about my randy times as a drug addict.


I'm ruined. What ever will I tell the Bridge Club members?


From Japan Times:


.... Mike: I went to drug rehabilitation after getting married.


Jeez! I have to kill myself now. Yeah? Well at least I have the balls to admit my human shortcomings. Far too many people in today's society want to hide their faults and problems.


If we were all perfect, we'd be god. I'm not perfect... Oh, what a happier day we'd have if everyone would just tell the truth. 


Read more at Japan Times.


Thanks to Mami Maruko

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Yuka's final comment in the article. Makes you feel like a million dollars while pointing out your huge responsibility! Brilliant.

Danny said...

I agree with your point wholeheartedly Mike; Not enough people face up to their problems, shortcomings or vices, and as a result 9 times out of 10, those very problems bite them in the ass HARD! I think people who hide their problems are more likely to commit suicide than those who openly face them and share them with close friends. I salute you Mike and only wish my kid brother could've shared his woes openly! As they say a problem shared is halved, or a problem aired is a problem in the process of being solved. No need to kill yourself hiding away any longer, more power to you! BTW. I am sorry to hear of your daughter's illness.

mike in tokyo rogers said...

Thanks Danny,
I'v done some bad things (many) in my life and have many regrets. I can only try to live right and not increase the amount of my regrets as the days go by....

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...