Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Photos of Tokyo Skyline


The other day I went to Apple HQ in Japan. It is on the 40th floor of the Mori Building skyscraper in Roppongi.

I love going there because you can almost get a 360 view of Tokyo.


I remember when I first came to Tokyo about 35 years ago.....



I worked in Shinjuku at the 55 floor Mitsui building (it's in that grouping of big buildings in the middle there)...


From that building too, you could see every direction from the center of Tokyo... 


I thought two things: 1) Japan has lots of earthquakes but they build the high skyscrapers. And 2) Tokyo is the only city in the world where you can see buildings all the way to the horizon no matter which direction you look at it.

Amazing.





No comments:

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...